Membership is by organization, or by individual. With a Corporate membership, any number of individuals from the member organization are then welcome to attend meetings. Individual membership allows those who are not associated with a company to participate in ATP functions.
Dues / Fees
Annual dues for a Corporate membership are $150 per organization. This membership includes one complimentary attendee at each of the six (6) regular ATP meetings. For each additional attendee, there is a $10 per person meeting fee, which includes lunch. (Additional meeting fees can be pre-paid. See invoice for more information.) Annual dues for an Individual membership are $40 which include your first meeting. Additional meeting fees are $10 per meeting. Non-members pay $20 per person (All membership fees are non-refundable). Pay for Dues/Fees online.
ATP meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every other month (February through December) at various member facilities around Columbus. Meetings typically run from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m. to include lunch. Meetings comprise of guest speakers, presentations, discussions, and ATP business meetings. Employees of member organizations, guests, and students are welcome to attend meetings.
Benefits of Membership
- Opportunities to meet and exchange ideas with other technology and telecommunications professionals within Central Ohio
- Informative presentations on technology, telecommunications-related systems, facilities, and services
- User applications, presentations and discussion of common issues
- Reduced fees for ATP-sponsored seminars
- A forum to share technology and telecommunications organizational and management experiences
- The ATP Newsletter includes extensive information about noteworthy news in the technology and telecommunication industry
- Access to the ATP Information Alert service and the ATP NewsLines, a daily compilation of news worthy items.