ATP No Fee Membership Year-2020
For those of you who have attended, served, or viewed from afar, the ATP Board has a BIG announcement. There are NO membership fees for 2020. Why are we doing that?
- The desire for our group to grow larger. When ATP started, back in the stone age of IT, we were know as the Association of Telecommunications Professionals. Well, times have changed, and so have we. WE are now the Association of Technology Professionals. We meet 6 times a year, and have top notch presenters, covering current, topical, interesting subjects. Just a sampling of our topics the last 2 years:
- Artificial Reality
- Machine Learning
- Blockchain and BitCoin
- Cybersecurity and the Law
- SD WAN\
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet) Standards Updates
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- and many more
- Whether you are a CIO, a coder, an infrastructure expert, a salesperson, we have something of interest to you at ATP. By not charging a membership fee in 2020, our message is, join us, try us out, kick the tires. Come to our meeting on 2/12, and let us know what you think. We are anxious to hear from you. We will charge you $10 for lunch, but hey, you have to eat.
We are looking forward to seeing you, or meeting you. Come join the fun!