NEW FOR 2021!! Membership is by individual. Individual membership allows those who are not associated with a company to participate in ATP functions.
Meeting fees are $10 per meeting. (All membership fees are non-refundable).
ATP meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every other month (February through December) at various member facilities around Columbus. Meetings typically run from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m. to include lunch. Meetings comprise of guest speakers, presentations, discussions, and ATP business meetings. Employees of member organizations, guests, and students are welcome to attend meetings.
Benefits of Membership
- Opportunities to meet and exchange ideas with other technology and telecommunications professionals within Central Ohio
- Informative presentations on technology, telecommunications-related systems, facilities, and services
- User applications, presentations and discussion of common issues
- Reduced fees for ATP-sponsored seminars
- A forum to share technology and telecommunications organizational and management experiences
- The ATP Newsletter includes extensive information about noteworthy news in the technology and telecommunication industry
- Access to the ATP Information Alert service and the ATP NewsLines, a daily compilation of news worthy items.